Careers & Recruitment
A world leader in online marketing, Linkeo is the go-to web agency for small-to-medium-sized businesses. We are looking for proactive, dynamic, self-driven candidates to work in an entrepreneurial company with a strong tech culture.
If that sounds like you, get in touch. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Business Development Manager
(Publication date : 06/2022)
For 22 years this International Digital Agency has provided businesses with a wide range of online marketing solutions. Linkeo is a privileged Google Premier Partner.
Internet humanization: more than technology, we offer human support throughout the customer experience, we help SME's to improve their online marketing and Digital Strategies. We specialise in Responsive Design website, Statistics, Traffic Guarantee, high performance Search Engine Optimization, SEA, Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Click & Collect, Booking business tools.
As part of our Australian expansion we are seeking new Business Development Manager/ Digital Strategist Managers across Melbourne and surrounds, (short experience in sales is accepted as well).
- Enjoy working towards targets and achieving goals.
- You are accountable and autonomous across your sector and give your 'all' in order to win over new clients.
- Your targets are principally small & medium businesses, all industries.
- You will be proactive in your prospecting activity and organise face to face meeting.
- Your digital marketing expertise will become second nature.
- In-depth 3 weeks training provided when starting the role.
- Minimum 12 months work experience.
- A dynamic behaviour with a proven record of rapid delivery of results.
- Ability to develop instant rapport with clients and sell in short cycle process.
- You enjoy a challenge and are enthusiastic, positive & ambitious.
- Excellent knowledge of new technologies, particularly digital.
- You must be well organised and competent in administration in order to deliver clear and accurate contract and files.
- Excellent computer skills (internet, excel etc.)
You have an excellent capacity to listen to a client and ensure that you provide a solution that responds perfectly to their needs and guaranties satisfaction. For this you will have great interpersonal skills; be enthusiastic and amiable.
This is a unique opportunity in a sector expanding exponentially !
Salary: package OTE - A generous base salary + car allowance + superannuation + interesting uncapped commission structure paid monthly, yearly overseas trip incentive to the Global Seminar, special incentive, iPhone, laptop…